Welcome to our jobs board - updated regularly with current opportunities across the Trust.
CfBT Schools Trust
Safeguarding & Attendance Manager
£26,882 to £30,153 pro-rata
Permanent 0.6 FTE (3 days), term time only
We are looking for an exceptional individual to provide safeguarding and attendance expertise across our Lincoln hub. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Director and help ensure highly effective safeguarding and excellent levels of attendance across five primary and two secondary schools. The post will be based at Mount Street Academy but travelling in the East Midlands and as far south as Dunstable.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent practitioner and is keen to develop their career
- is creative and innovative
- is able to work as part of a dedicated and enthusiastic team
- has excellent interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you:
- We will inspire you – come and work for a team that puts children at the heart of all we do.
- We will develop you – we will offer you the opportunity to work across the Trust and be part of a learning community.
- We will support you –we will offer you superb induction and ongoing training and support.
- We will invest in you – our aim is to develop a team of professionals who are developed and nurtured right through their career, and able to share their expertise with others.
Having the ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Please contact Sarah Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07900 236662 to arrange a visit. Electronic packs are available to download from our website: www.mountstreetacademy.com
Closing date: 1 November 2017 (midnight)
Interviews: 10 November 2017
If you have not heard from us by 6 November, then on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Click Here for Supporting DocumentsFind out more